more brake questions

I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk. I am the original owner. My questions:

  1. Are my brakes stock Trans Am brakes? I never customized, and from what I can tell, these are stock Trans Am brakes (that is, unmodified by SLP).

  1. What size rotors are my FRONT brakes?

  2. I was thinking about going with Raybestos front rotors and pads. Any reason NOT to?

Please replace the "NoSpam" with "Verizon" in my email address in order to reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joe Granto snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.Com Senior Engineer Intel Engineering,Verizon

Reply to
Joe Granto