Need tools? We've got 'em!

Dear potential customers,
If you're interested in a deal on any tools you may be looking for, please visit our website at http://www.daleotools.com and see what we have to
offer. Our complete catalog is now online. If you still can't find what you're looking for, please send an email to snipped-for-privacy@daleotools.com and see if what you need may be temporarily out of stock.
If you are not interested, please disregard this message, but still take a look at the website, just in case. And tell your friends.
Thank You. John, www.daleotools.com
and see if

If you want good quality tools, DO NOT go to that site. Any store, website, or seller who can not or does not list brand of tool and country of origin is selling junk. Probably either Asian made tools (China, Taiwan/ROC), tools made in India, or quazi-US made tools that are sub standard.
Charles
I apologize. This message was not meant to be sent to the NG. It was supposed to go to an individual. I was reading the NG's and my e-mail and accidentally sent it here. It also got sent to a few other groups it wasn't supposed to. So, sorry for the advert. Mistakes happen. To error is human, but you need a computer to really screw up. How true is that? Again, I apologize.
John McManaman Dayton, Ohio
PS: And to the reply, I'm sorry you feel that all non name brand tools are junk. And the brands are listed, but you might have missed them.
John McManaman wrote: More nonsense.
Once again reported as abuse. This little ruse is tried often and it doesn't work. Jerk
I made a mistake and apologized for it. No need for name calling.
John McManaman wrote:

You made no mistake. You spammed, then tried to play it off as a mistake. It's an old ploy. Buggar off.

Nope..there isnt, particularly since Road Runner kicked your butt off on the 8th...between the RV group, and here, I would say that you found out that spammin, does not pay...:)

Oh...Martin...I figured you of all peps would get that...lol...
Ok..WebTV users then...

I had one....Earthlink too....now, I much rather prefer the smalltown service....since we cant get freaking cable here in the boonies....promises, promises....I swear...

PSI, I would break a junk socket.
Yes my Blue-Point Impact was made in Japan. I bought it at Loan Star Pawn Shop on North Dixie for $60. I can get it rebuilt by Snap-On for less then $125.
My other non US made tools are high quality like Knipex Pliers. Made in Germany, sold by a few Major tool companies such as Snap-On & Mac. I am on my 3rd pair in 10 years because my other two pairs were Stolen. At $20 to $60 per pair they are not exactly cheep. At 240LBS I'm not exactly a light weight. I have put all my weight on these before to get a rounded bolt to break free. It was 3 am, and the hot wrench was out of Oxygen, and the air compressor wasn't wired up.
To make a long story short, If I bought the items you sell I would have to buy 25 of everything, every year. Because I would break everything constantly. The over all costs of doing that in the long run would far exceed what I spend on tools once that if they break I just hand it in, and get a new one with No Questions Asked, Ever!
Charles Bendig - Professional Mechanic. Serious Tool Owner.
BTW: When we find cheep tools around the shop, or in cars we scrap. We give them to a friends 12 year old son to use for Toys. When this kid comes around the shop and wants to tear in to a car, we let him use our tools. His father has a refuse removal company. He too won't use your items.
PSI, I would break a junk socket.

Knipex are the chit. I like them. I have a couple of German made screwdriver sets....insulated to 10,000 VAC and well worth every penny. It is hard to locate anyone that carries any of the German tools, and I hate to say it, but they are on par with the good stuff made here.
The bad thing is, its hard to find electronics made here. Almost all the meters are made in Japan or China...even the Flukes. Fieldpiece is subbin most of their stuff...sucks.
Consumer electronics...find a made in USA TV...Curtis Mathis...now, made in Japan... There is a company in Greensboro that is making some of the best loudspeakers I have ever owned, but they are about 4X the price of Sony, or Kenwood, or the like...

have
and
give
His
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Well sheit. I live several miles south of you, man. :)
Waddaya say we meet up and visit this guy's shop? :)
NOI

That's not a bad idea. We could even take my old crusty pick up. It has the look of a vehical a customer of his might drive. Charles

Thanks for sticking up for "us". All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....
Http://www.yanksource.com
My mail server is now sending me apology notes because snipped-for-privacy@daleotools.com is not a valid e mail address. Charles
Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Well, it's not anymore.... <evil grin>
NOI