Now we've got an Aura

Several months ago I went looking for a new car for my daughter. She looked at the Aura and the Vue and went with the Vue. However, I really like the Aura and so did she. She wants to sit higher up so she went with the Vue. With the zero financing, the Aura was too attractive so I went shopping this weekend, bought the Aura yesterday and picked it up this afternoon. What a great car. We settled on the 4 cyc engine. Kept cost down, has great performance and nice gas mileage.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Usenet User