radiator petcock on 85 z28 305 TPI

Anyone know where the petcock is located? it is normally on the lower passenger side of the radiator.
looks like there is a plug on the side about 2" up....is that it?
Thanks
My 85 Camaro's is where it "normally" is on the lower rear pass side... so I am not sure if the Z-28 has an upgraded one?
-Geno 1985 Camaro 1988 Firebird Formula (www.formulaproject.com) 1985 Firebird
I just drained my 1985 Z-28 305 4bbl radiator yesterday. It is located on the lower passenger side. It is not a metal petcock but a plastic thumb type screw. Get it loose then pull on it until the water starts to drain. It just has a flat tab that you turn with your fingers. Although I had to use some pliers to get mine loose. I think you found it anyway.
BTW, since you have the same year and engine, what is your timing settings supposed to be. TDC or how many degree's advance? My sticker is missing.

Whoops, I just noticed you said you have a TPI which may have a different timing setting than my 4 bbl. If you don't mind can you tell me what your is supposed to be anyway.