Re: my girlfriends new peircing

This is the Backedoor.Hacarmy.e virus. Getcha sum!!!! p.s. better have Nortons....

Andy Warren wrote:

Or AVG FREE!, http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
Or just not open attachments in a non-binary group?
/hehe
FBR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

With an unpatched OE5, you really don't have much of a choice once you (in general) click on the message...
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

Why in the cathair would anyone still be running OE5, much less an unpatched version? Honestly no sympathy for someone doing that. That would be like listening to your front brakes grind for a couple of weeks before getting around to seeing what was wrong, then griping about needing the rotors replaced.
FBR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Simple. SOme people are computer ignorant and figure that since it's working, it's OK...
NOI