rearend decoding help

Hello: I have aquired a rearend that I am told is from a 89ish camaro.. The codes on the diff. are....................GM 5..............DN.................and 22519735N OR 22518735N Alli
have been able to figure out so far is GM5 is like 389:1 ratio and K is for Canada. I would like to know if it is posi and what the ratio is for sure. What I have found so far is skecthy...........Thanks in Advance Steven
rallye 350 wrote:

also found 4py 323 1 on the front of the pass tube and H20 2 on the case thanks.

I can not help decipher the numbers, but your two questions are easily answered by pulling the cover off the diff. The gears will be stamped with the ratio, and you will be able to see if it is a limited slip or not. Greg