89 95 rearend

does a 95 gt rear have the same number of axle splines as a 89 gt. will my four lug axles be alright to use in the 95 rear

Reply to
cbrooks281

I'm not sure but I think there are some minor differences in dimension between the SN95 and Fox axles due to the change from drum to disc rear brakes. I might be wrong though.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

The housing and the splines are the same. (same splines as the V6 7.5" as well)

Sure, if you're keeping the drum brakes. The axles for the 95-up (discs) are slightly longer. They will work fine with stock tire/wheel sizes.

rd

Reply to
RD Jones