STS turbo

What is the performance and reliability of an STS turbo versus a supercharger for an LT-1?

I did a search on STS turbo and that's pretty neat, for those of you who don't know, you should go check it out. It's a turbo that's remotely mounted after the catcon, before the muffler.
If you want reliability, I don't think you'll get much information. If it means anyhing, my firebird has been supercharged for 3 years now, no problems. I would recommend the ATI procharger. The website has an installation on a 4th gen firebird so I would imagine they already have a kit for the LT1.
-Bruce
i would personally go with the turbo setup... that sts is pretty neat but i would look for another setup as an alternative. i've heard that turbos are more fuel efficient than superchargers. i also like the blow off sounds of turbos. i'd say to go with a turbo since almost everybody is supercharged. be different and be a sleeper with the sts turbo. wish i had the money to buy one myself.
jack

Jack Conley wrote:

Additionally, if you spool up your turbo (dunno if that's inherent in the design of the STS) you will beat a SC hands down. Remember, after a turbo spools up, it's giving you max. hp boost (however many PSI you have it set at) whereas the SC is a gradual hp increase till it hits max. (again, however many pounds you have it set at.)