VOLVO 940 GL - What is the difference with Soft Turbo & Turbo?

Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone can explain to me on how determine if a Volvo GL (A) - 1995 is soft turbo or turbo or not turbo? Also what is the difference between ...Soft Turbo / Turbo / No Turbo.

Reply to
usoft

AFAIK the full pressure turbo has a turbo guage, the low pressure turbo does not. Both types will say Turbo or LPT on the back usually, although some (like Wentworth models say nothing atall). The easiest way to determine if there is no Turbo is to look for it under the bonnet, then the guage presence will tell you what type it is.

-- Tony Stanley ++Always Learning++

Reply to
Tony Stanley