Anthony G.

Don't know if you caught my reply on the previous thread..... after talking to the partsmonger this afternoon, I find that the left side panels have been obsoleted while the right side panels are at the national parts depot in Bramalea, Ontario.... two sets I'm told.

Again, these are very spendy and I'd be tempted to check E-Bay myself.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks, again, Jim!! Again, I think the two other parts, not the dog legs, may only be available from Ford, if I am reading the TSB correctly and seeing what's available aftermarket. But I'll look again. Otherwise I may get the aftermarket doglegs and the other parts from Ford.

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni