brake lights not working

The brake light at the top of my rear window is working, but the ones on the body are not! Already got pulled over for it.

Looked for a fuse problem but not sure where else to look.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
hackerjax

I assume you have a bulb in there that has 2 filaments in it...one for normal parking type light and the other that comes on when turn signal and brake pedal are depressed. Does any of the light come on? Have you changed the bulbs? What year is you Explorer.

Just a little more info would be helpful in providing suggestions to the solution.

.....this is assuming you still have not fixed the problem. Have you?

Thanks,

Sam >The brake light at the top of my rear window is working, but the ones on

Reply to
Sam

I changed the bulb's and everythings fine! Duh! I was just expecting trouble and wanted to try this forum. Thanks a bunch.

I also have a problem with the beeper that clangs when you open the car door with the keys in the ignition... even with no keys in the ingnition. Its driving me stark raving mad! I am going to post on that now.... Thanks again for the response

Reply to
hackerjax