HELP!! Parking and dash lights not working!

I have a 1986 Astro panel van, that as of 2 days ago, the parking(all) and the instrument panel(speedometer, etc) lights, just quit working. I have checked the fuses, and pulled the switch to see if it was bad, but everything checks out, the turn signals and brake lights still work. Can ANYONE help me with this???

Cody

Reply to
Cowboy