How Do I Retrieve Keyless Entry Door Codes on 02 Explorer

I have heard alot of things and have limited funds to go to a shop and have this done. I would like to know where to locate the default code to the keyless door entry and Im interested in buying an owners manual for this 2002 Explorer. Thanks

Reply to
Smitty

You can download a PDF of the manual for free from:

Try Google to find the answer to your question about the keyless entry code

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

The 2nd generation Expy's 1997-2001 have the code taped to the rap module. This is located in the cargo compartment drivers side behind the inner trim panel. It can be seen by removing the jack cover and using a flashlight . It is pretty far towards the front. An inspection mirror may be needed. Or remove the trim panel.

Roy

Reply to
riddles

has the owners manual in pdf form forfree. You will need to register on the my ford page. Roy

Reply to
riddles