Is the Ford Explorer good for illegal street races ???

My friends say that my Fors Explorer is slow and I can never beat them.

Is that true ?

Can I upgrade the car for the street races?

It's important to be faster than the cops, that's rule #1!

Reply to
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

The Explorer in my experience is the fastest thing on the street. I would suggest pulling up to a stoplight next to a cop and leaving him in your dust. Then post here and let me know how it worked out for you.

Reply to
Dave Cilluffo

Reply to
Ulysses

Reply to
Big Shoe

Yes especially when you have added "much rice"!

Reply to
351CJ

Reply to
Jonah

Remove the muffler first if you need that NASCAR sound. Did I say that #1 diesel fuel in the tank will add about 5000 BTU to the engine.

Enjoy-----------------------------

Dave Cilluffo wrote:

Reply to
Ron

It's not the Explorer; it's the driver.

Certainly. How fast do you want to go? How much money do you have?

You can't outrun the Motorola.

Bill Funk Change "g" to "a"

Reply to
Big Bill

Hell ya!

Just last week I left a Bounder, and 2 Winnebago's with V10's in the dust!

these sucka's are Q W I K!

Next week I'm gunning for the ice-cream truck :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum