2001 Ford Explorer that idles erratically

I have a 01 Ford Explorer that idles erratically. It does not effect the car as you are driving at normal speeds just when idling. The check engine light has also come on. The codes are bank 1 and 2 are running lean. I have replaced the fuel filter and the spark plugs are new so the only thing I could come up with is that there is a problem with the fuel pump or the pressure regulator. Thank you for any help.

Reply to
Brad

Intake gaskets,

Spray some crab. / t-body cleaner around upper and lower intake, if idle changes - they leak

Reply to
JohanB