2002 Ford explorer sport wipers problem

Dude, switch off the invisible font.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

If you mean a small ranger, then yes, it's certainly okay to use car tires. They're not heavy enough to really need a heavy-duty tire.

There's not much difference. LT tires are engineered for a bit heavier load than car tires. Even that's just a generalization.

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
C. E. White

Remove and grease the spline. I had the same EXACT problem. I didn't believe them when they told me this was the problem. But it fixed it.

NES

Reply to
NES

I had the clutch replaced in my '99 with another Ford clutch, work done by a Ford dealer. When I got it back, it was so light it was liking driving a little 4-cylinder import. But within a week or so, it stiffened back up to where it had been before the clutch work.

Go figure.

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

I can't say 100%, but I think it would be a direct swap. The outside style of the beds are different, but I would think they both used the same inner bed.

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4 (past owner of 94 Mazda B-series 4x4)
Reply to
Matt Mead

"Crispy98" wrote: > If you'd like to see what the cruise control deactivation > switch does to your truck once it decides to self BBQ here's a > picture. > > [img:2ecddb7c9d]

> > If Ford won't do it, disconnect the switch yourself.

Went to the dealer march 17 to have it disconnected. Me too had the horn disabled after. Went back to have it checked and was told the pad was defective; cost to replace 662$ because the air bag come with it. Asked the dealer to leave it like that, I would think about other options. Went on the internet last weekend and saw your post about horn disabled. Did a rapid test: reconnected the plug and sure enough the horn works. Went back to the dealer to complaint and they found that the machanics had removed the wrong plug under the hood. Instead of removing the two wires plug on the switch, he had pulled the multi-wires plug on the master cylinder.

My advice would be to go back to your dealer and have them check their job. My dealer was all excuses with me after he found out his mistake.

Reply to
bobreg10

you know they made these trucks so complicated that the shade tree guy can't work on them anymore, what a pity that the dealer can't either............

Reply to
Joe G

My wipers only work on high !was told by dealer it was the gem module you can not get it from FORD .Does it control intermitant wipers a low and medium?

2002 Ford explorer sport
Reply to
Bill