Servicing an Explorer

Recently, a "member" of this newsgroup wrote a detailed message about the things he does to service his Explorer. As I recall, he had a website listed with all the items he does on an annual basis. Could anyone let me know what the website was for this? I wish I'd kept it, but I didn't. It seemed to have a VERY comprehensive list of things that he did to service his Explorer. Thanks.

Reply to
Jacob

I'm not sure if this is what you're thinkg of, (or even if I found it in this newsgroup,) but it might be helpful.

Ratbert

Here is a good one.

Bill V. WV USA

Reply to
Bill V

Thank you! These were VERY helpful. "Jacob" wrote in message news:Ht96b.32608$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com... Recently, a "member" of this newsgroup wrote a detailed message about the things he does to service his Explorer. As I recall, he had a website listed with all the items he does on an annual basis. Could anyone let me know what the website was for this? I wish I'd kept it, but I didn't. It seemed to have a VERY comprehensive list of things that he did to service his Explorer. Thanks.

Reply to
Jacob