This RAMFM member HATES Americans!!

What planet are you wanna-be Rambos on? Oh right, planet USA.

> Look, just go back to your 'might get blown away while pumping gas' society and pretend > you're safe. The very fact you feel the need to carry a gun says how unsafe > you are. And don't do your shopping at Home Depot... you never know... > > Brad
Reply to
Katmandu

DISGUSTING.

Reply to
Katmandu

Look at you ERIC startin shit ;D. Too funny... and Brad you're a dolt.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

LOL!!

It was TOO GOOD to pass up!

Brad scares me! He's probably a member of Al-Quaida !

Reply to
Katmandu

Yep, go ahead & put one of those "gun free" signs at your house then let us know when you get robbed.

Free men own guns, slaves don't.

bill Car: '64.5 Mustang: 260 V8, 3 sp, factory a/c, SVO cam, Performer intake, Holley 390 cfm carb, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq Thrust D's

Guns: Colt AR15, Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

Aw geez. Layoff Brad. He's not even American. He's just flappin' his gums. Maybe he'd feel better if Americans talked smack about Canadians exporting Mad Cow disease into America, or being the country that convicted terrorists prefer to enter America from. But we don't do that. Despite our reputation among some as gun-toting Rambos, we're actually a very classy group of people and generally don't sink to such ridiculous cheap shots. Remember, there are 10x as many Americans as Canadians; so you and Jim W. talking smack about Americans is like 20 Americans talking smack about Canada, and Americans don't do that.

So, Brad, whatever. I love Canda, I love spending my American dollars there. But now I'll be thinking of you and Jim W. spouting your bullshit every time I look a Canadian in the eye and wonder if they really are as prejudiced as you've behaved on this newsgroup, and that's just sad. I'll do my best to avoid it but I'll still wonder when people are smiling at me, are they really thinking something else.

Good job.

Dana

Katmandu wrote:

Reply to
Dana Myers

They're thinking they want your body. *wink*

-Mike

Reply to
<memset