where 2 buy drivetrain warranty on used Ford?

I just bought a USED 2001 e350 passenger van with 133k miles. As an insurance policy, I'm looking into a drivetrain (powertrain) warranty. The local Ford dealer said only vehicles bought through the deal can get a powertrain / drivetrain warranty. Anyone know other sources, that are highly recommended for this?

Thanks - sorry i know this is an Explorer group :)

Jason Shohet

Reply to
jasonshohet

Hey Jason, I just bought a 2001 Explorer and was able to purchase a drive train warranty through GE. It is good thoughout the US and Canada. You might want to start there. Go to a local used car lot and see if they can help you out. Good Luck!!

Tom

Reply to
thuhn10