Saab used parts- where to buy

Would really appriciate if anyone has links to any used parts for saab links. Also, if anyone knows reputable places to get performance parts for saabs, specifically "classic" models.

Reply to
SBN

located in Alpharetta, Georgia I have had good success with them. John

92 900S Marietta, GA
Reply to
John Anderson

all depends whre you are...

Reply to
hippo

What continent are you on?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

and how 'classic' your SAABs are...

I have found and still see new and used parts on Ebay.

-- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '87 900T8

Reply to
MH

I have a collection of links for places selling Saab C900 performance parts, etc. on my C900 Workshop website, along with web-based forums, etc.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's C900 Workshop

North America

Reply to
SBN

Haven't you noticed that if poster does not bother to mention location, she/he lives in "North America / United States" :)

T:Z

Reply to
Zon

Right, and if it's an IT question and they give no information about their systemm, it's windows. But I figure that's a gentle way to remind folks that this is a _very_ international forum. Interesting that some of the best English is written by folks not from English- speaking countries...

dave hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Haven't you noticed that if poster does not bother to mention location, she/he lives in the Netherlands, I thought :)

Have a nice day Pieter

"Zon" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.vaisala.com...

Reply to
Planet