Subject Author Posted Replies

testing Coolant Temperature Switch for 93 Escort
Hi; I have a 93 Escort. Electric Fan comes on with air conditioning, but doesnt come on otherwise. If I remove the two wire connector from the coolant temp switch, it comes on. How can I test this...
2
2

'93 Crown Vic LX radio prob
My radio quit last week, fuses are good, pulled radio and opened up case, but can't see anything burnt, Model number is F3AF-19B132-AD, searched but can't find any info, need schematic, any help would...
9
9

94 thunderbird MAF sensor ?
When tapping lightly on the maf sensor with a screwdriver the idle smoothes out stumbles and cuts off. The reading on scanner for the maf sensor goes from 2.02 to 16.36 in the two frames which I was...
6
6

96 Town Car air suspension
The check air suspension light comes on after having people in the back seat or a load in the trunk is removed. The suspension raises to equalize the load but it takes several days to lower to normal...
9
9

98 ford contour
How difficult is it to change the alternator?
2
2

Ka fan
engine fan packed in,were's the switch for it and relay fuse box? thanks.

got a problem
87 ranger 2.9 v6 auto 2 wd , diagnosing a electrical and possible computer control problem i found in the cluster that there was no check engine bulb none at all no receptacle and no bulb also the...
2
2

Chrysler Beats GM in All Categories! Video!
Side by side test track comparison shows chrysler beating GM in performance and handling....see exiting video!

Chrysler Beats GM in All Categories! Video!
Side by side test track comparison shows chrysler beating GM in performance and handling....see exiting video!
25
25

Ford Motor Co. once again has reversed course...
and now is planning to extend the lifespan of its long-running Crown Victoria and the Grand Marquis to 2010 and beyond: was announced in March that they were pulling a "Taurus" and relegating the C/V...
20
20

CARBORATOR PROBLEM
I have a 1986 ford escort. When I drive it and warm it up and then stop for about half an hour it loses power when I press on the gas pedal.. When the engine is increasing in speed it will suddenly...
6
6

Optima Yellow-Top from Les Schwab wasn't worth it...
I bought a yellow-top optima gel cell from les schwab in Orchards Washington. They highly recommended it and so did everyone else I talked to at the time. I'm sure they're pretty good batteries but...
6
6

94 thunderbird 02 code 0174
4.6 v8 running extremely rich out of pipes and running rough and looping and cutting off. checked codes and got a 0174 system too lean bank 2. any ideas what could cause this? Any help would be...
8
8

"99" Crown Victoria Grille Removal? <Help>
Hello All, Can anyone tell me how to remove the grille from my 99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor? I'd like to change out the slotted grille for the newer honeycomb problem is that I don't see any screws...
2
2

Fords, Brake boosters and preferably Australia
I am looking for a Ford newsgroup, where it is likely one can see issues relating to older models like XY's of 1971 vintage. This one seems almost dead. Hello! Anyone listening there? At the moment I...
4
4