Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Transit 2,5 diesel 1991
Can anyone tell me how much gearoil (transmissionoil) is correct for the subj. car ? Link? Leif Denmark

eBay Motors - wacko listing of the day
"FOR THIS LISTING YOU ARE BIDDING ON === I DONT KNOW === BUY IT ANYWAY"
6
6

Autoworkers ask who will share the pain
Autoworkers ask who will share the pain E. Johnson Jr. spent 35 years at Ford Motor Co., still too young, he says, to retire at 54. But like thousands of other Ford lifers, he's nonetheless retired....
1
1

Ford says 27,000 workers have left company
Ford says 27,000 workers have left company (Reuters) -- Ford Motor Co. said today that about 27,000 of the union workers who accepted buyout offers have left the company so far. Ford, which last year...
2
2

GM, Ford Turn Up The Volume To Market And Advertise Cars
GM, Ford Turn Up The Volume To Market And Advertise Cars DETROIT (AP)--When Ford Motor Co. (F) did research to compare the Fusion mid- sized car with its Japanese competitors, it uncovered something...
8
8

2000 Taurus Wagon - Front & Rear Door Panel Trim
Hello, On our 2000 Taurus Wagon the driver side front door panel pops out, just the piece square plastic above the arm rest. If I pull it back I can see that it was only glued on. I have been popping...
1
1

Big Three seeking big cuts from UAW
Opening guns in the contract talks Big Three seeking big cuts from UAW YORK ( -- Detroit automakers are ready to take a hard line with the United Auto Workers in negotiations this year and push for...

parts list
hi, anyone has the parts list for 01 focus zx3 manual trans? i am specifically looking for the elbow and hose from pcv to the intake manifold thx
2
2

Banzai! - Toyota is #1
(1) Toyota Motor Corp. edged past General Motors Corp. to become the world's biggest automaker by sales volume in 2006, leading industry paper Automotive News said. The Automotive News Data Center,...
8
8

4.6 Alternator?
When I start/run my 94 Tbird 4.6 (66k mi.), I hear a hi-pitched "Grrrrrrrrrrrrr", sorta grinding (but not loud) noise. So I place the male end of a long socket extension on the alt. housing, stick the...
10
10

Why Air?
Why Air? firstly, i appologise if this is a stupid post, i really have noidea. Would it be possible to, instead of using air use pure oxygen or something? If my theory is correct then surely this...
3
3

Ford: Cut labor tab 30%
The contract negotiations have started Ford: Cut labor tab 30% Motor Co. is entering this summer's national labor talks with a clear, if audacious, goal: Cut hourly labor costs by about 30 percent to...
3
3

Ford: Cut labor tab 30% (Detroit News)

How to tow junk Taurus 3 miles
I have a 93 Taurus whose engine blew recently. Believe it or not, it was totally repainted following an auto accident in Dec. 06 and had a new water pump and sub-frame added this winter. Thus, I am...
10
10

2001 Cavalier Z-24 Stalling and high idle..HELP
2001 Cavalier Z-24 Stalling and high idle..HELP Have a 2001 Z-24 Cavalier. Been having problems for about 8 months now. Occasionally, the car will stall when you either press in the clutch for a...
2
2