Subject Author Posted Replies

Auto Companies: Open your own trade schools
Auto companies, I as a taxpayer think you guys have been playing us for suckers for a whole lot of years. We've been operating your automotive trade schools for your benefit. This is going to stop....
5
5

ONE key for 2002 Ranger!
I just bought a 2002 Ranger and I did not realize that with a single key I am SOOL if I wish to make a dup. Is there any way other that spending over $100 to dup this key? Is there a bypass wiring...
12
12

1994 Ford F150 conversion van
Hello Group: I have a 1994 ford centauris conversion van and am having problems with the transmission; I think. I can be driving the interstate at 75 mph and once in a while it will seem to jump out...
4
4

UK 1994 1.6 Escort L bizarre electrical problem...
My Escort's just developed a strange fault where my rear windscreen wiper 'rarely' works, it can start working after a delay of anywhere between 30 seconds and 10 minutes, it then sometimes stops 'mid...
2
2

2008 Ford Taurus: What's New
Preview here does Ford manufactuer a totally different set of models for the USA and European markets? I know some cars are really geared for the US market, like the big SUV's, due to cheap oil...
2
2

Grinding noise when a/c is on . . .
I have a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 XT with 11,000 miles makes a slight rumbling or a moderate grinding noise when the A/C is on, when the engine is idling. The noise comes on and off periodically, as if...
5
5

GM pushes job changes
GM pushes job changes TOWNSHIP -- Contract talks between Detroit automakers and the United Auto Workers don't officially begin for months, but critical battles already are under way at General Motors...

GM, UAW agree to trim jobs bank
Its a start on eliminating the jobs bank altogether GM, UAW agree to trim jobs bank Motors Corp. and the UAW have agreed to eliminate 385 skilled-trades jobs from jobs bank in Flint and Lansing, the...

Forecaster: Sales will bounce back; Detroit 3 might not
Forecaster: Sales will bounce back; Detroit 3 might not -- The U.S. auto market will pick up next year, but not for the Detroit 3, according to a forecast from Global Insight. Light-vehicle sales will...

GM, UAW cut deal on jobs bank
GM, UAW cut deal on jobs bank 400 General Motors Corp. skilled trades workers in Flint and Lansing assigned to the automaker's controversial jobs bank may be forced to learn a different job or go to...

Banzai! - Ohio
Autoweb 21 May 2007 ANNA, Ohio, U.S.A.-- Associates at the largest Honda auto engine plant in the world celebrated the 15 millionth engine produced since Honda of America Mfg., Inc. opened the Anna...

New 2007 Ranger Starting problem
I have a one week old Ranger with 1,000 miles on it. I have noticed a quirk in in and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem. After shutting the vehicle off, and restarting within 30...
2
2

Warfare is the solution to current gas crisis
When the United States needed new territory in the 19th Century, it conquered the Native American Aborigines (the Indians). They were death marched to reservations in the deserts or to other wasteland...
12
12

FS/FA- 260-289-302 Holley Street Dominator intake with 600 cfm Holley 4-bbl carb- vac sec-

Solution to gas prices: Nationalization
Comrade Hugo Chavez nationalized his oil industry and what to the Venzuelans get? 12 cent a gallon gas, that's what! What are we waiting for? As for the auto industry pain and suffering, it is clear...
94
94