Subject Author Posted Replies

Bonnevilles, Galaxies, Wildcats - Fun, Fun, Fun
NY Times - June 19, 1986 SOUTHAMPTON, LONG ISLAND. When Vivian Pummill was invited to a beach party last weekend, she did not worry about what to wear. She worried about what to drive. "I've got a...

Ripple Effect of Chrysler Sale In Louisville
Ripple Effect of Chrysler Sale In Louisville LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Daimler-Chrysler has agreed to sell controlling interest of its Chrysler division for $7.4 billion. Private equity firm Cerberus will...
3
3

Survey: which Italian car do you prefer?
Laborghini Diablo vs. Ferrari Enzo for the input! I'm gathering data on some e-opinions on a myriad of topics, so I appreciate any responses! :)

99 Taurus PW Steering problems.
I started hearing a PWRS noise that made me think the fluid level was low. I added a bit but it must have been to much or not needed to begin with because when I placed the cover fluid was forced out...
2
2

Locating Mass Airflow Sensor on a 96 E350 5.8L V8
I'd like to get at the MAF sensor in my 96 club wagon to give it a cleaning but I am having trouble locating it. I know it's gotta be along the vacuum lines between the air filter and the throttle,...
6
6

95 Taurus Accy Fuse 11 Blows, Car Dies..
95 Taurus 3L Gl auto, fuse 11 under hood blows, car dies. Alldata seems to think this fuse runs the ABS power relay and control module and that's it, so I'm not sure why it is the car dies when it...
1
1

stock brake master cylinder on '97 Town Car
I need a new brake master cylinder for my 1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier series. I want to replace it with (preferably NOS) the exact same part it came with. What was that part #, manufacturer etc? Car...
5
5

Bragging about my Ranger
1998, 3.0L V6, manual. Coming up on 85k. Since getting it at 70k I've done quite a few repairs and retuning. All it really lacks right now is a set of tires. All stock. 400 mile trip, mostly 75-80 mph...

1998 ford expedition
Hi I am thinking about purchasing a 1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4.6 Liter 8 cylinder. What have been your experiences with this car? It currently has just under 100k miles. Thanks
1
1

1961 Ford Falcon Steering Column
I need a steering column for a three speed 1961 Ford Falcon 2-door station wagon. Help. It's for my son, cause something in his broke over the weekend. You can also call me at home, 707-942-4767. I...
2
2

Dual tank problems 1991 Ford F150
I recently bought a 1991 Ford F150 that runs great except for one problem. When running off the front tank, everything is fine, but when running off the rear tank, the truck bogs down, and there is a...
1
1

2000 Ford F250 SD
I have a 2000 F250 SD Lariat. It has the overhead console with the electronic display that shows direction, outside temp, mpg, etc...... It has quit working and I have checked everything. Ford wants...
1
1

Re: Top 10 TV Cars
I forgot to mention Clark Kent's Nash-Healey, seen in the Adventures of Superman series.

Before I weld ??
I was going to change a hub bearing on my 94 Thunderbird and when I got to the top bolt on the brake caliptor(SP) I rounded it off ,The bottom bolt is a female star T-50 and the top bolt is a male...
2
2

wheel alignment specification '95 mercury villager
Can some one provide mi with wheel alignment specifications for '95 Mercury Villager/Nissan Quest? This car is in Europe and in the repair stations they don't have specs in theirs computers to do...