95 Taurus Accy Fuse 11 Blows, Car Dies..

95 Taurus 3L Gl auto, fuse 11 under hood blows, car dies. Alldata seems to think this fuse runs the ABS power relay and control module and that's it, so I'm not sure why it is the car dies when it blows. Unless, there is something else further upstream so to speak that is causing the not running the this fuse blowing is only a symptom.

I've had all of five minutes hands on the car as it's two hours away, but owner states it started occasionally blowing the fuse and was fine in between, and that now it blows it as soon as the key is turned on.

Anything obvious, anyone been there done that?

Thanks..

Reply to
rexdjohnston

have them check th gronds from engine to frame and engine to body

Reply to
IRONMDN35