1984 Ford Van AC question

Hello ! Im trying to locate the Low Pressure side of the AC system on a 84 : Ford Van. Someone said it mught be inside the cab? Any help would be : appreciated !
No one seemed to be able to help the last time I posted. The guy who says Im not qualified can kiss my ass.
opined in

It wont be in the cab. Look along the looms at the top back of hood. You are just going to have to follow lines from compressor back.
TAKE IT TO AN AC SHOP!!!!!!!!
DO NOT TRY AND SERVICE IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Hello ! Im trying to locate the Low Pressure side of the AC system on a 84 : : Ford Van. Someone said it mught be inside the cab? Any help would be : : appreciated ! : No one seemed to be able to help the last time I posted. The guy who says Im : not qualified can kiss my ass. : : : : --- : Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. : Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ). : Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 8/20/03 : :
I asked the parts guy at a well known ford dealership. He said it's definitely under the cowl, against the firewall.
John

84
says
Thanx for all the usefull information,!!! (except the guy who says to take it to an AC shop, he can still kiss my ass.)