1992 E-150 ground problems?

    i had problems with my anti-lock brake light speedo and cruise control. replaced the vss sensor in the rear axle. speedo works,
anti-lock light still on, no cruise.
    notice now that when i apply brakes or use right side turn signals speedo drops to zero momenterily . i checked the grounds on all the brake lights and turn signal bulbs they all seem perfect with an ohm meter.
    anyone run into similiar problems i'm stumped.

Look under the dash and around the steering column
you pay..DEAL with it!

check the connections on back of insturment cluster
h u r c