1996 Windstar GL

jUST BROUGHT THIS VECHILE LEAST THAN 2WKS AGO FOR $1500. Its seems to run okay,BUT LET BE REAL ITS AN PROBLM WHICH I DON'T KNOW 1-STARTS UP BUT DROPS DIED AFTER AN WHILE BUT STARTS AGAIN
2-WHEN YOU OPEN THE FRONT DOORS THE INTERIOR LIGHT DOESN'T COME ON 3-WHEN YOU USE THE GEARS ITS SEEMS TO NOT GO INTO PARKS OR REVERSE OR DRIVE CORRECTLY NEED HLP PLS BEFORE I THROW MONEY INTO THIS CAR
sounds like a faulty tps or afs sensor. the interior light sounds like fuse shot

3 separate problems... or else the door switch has it confused and it's not sure there's a driver in the car or not.
Bulb or fuse... and does the brake lite work correctly on pressing pedal?
Dont drive it like that, though... your symptoms may result in serious terminal damage to the trans...