2001

Taurus 2001 I am having these problems and whish some one can help???? At 30000 I put new wires and plugs changed the fuel filter and the air filter At 58000 it started doing the same thing shacking at 40 mile an hour
no code so put it in r- and pressed the gas and at 2000 rpm the motor started to shack same thing so I bought a set of new wires and plugs an air filter and a gas filter all motor craft. I forgot to say I brought it to a ford dealer and they replaced the #2 plug and wire and charged me 266.00 then I replaced all the parts about 5000 miles on those parts .Sorry I got it a little backwards the car has plenty of power when I take off and runs smooth but go above 40 miles an hour and punch it motor will shack . Any thoughts out there will really be appreciated Again thanks Pete
Huh???

PETE wrote:

them correctly!. clean the MAF. All this is assuming its missing (im guessing by your post) it should set a code for sure, the CEL will blink at you.