Subject Author Posted Replies

steering wheel vibration.. stumped
4

2000 Taurus wagon rear tail lamp
Owner's manual doesn't cover topic. Could not find in Haynes. Driver's side rear stop light burned out on 2000 Taurus wagon. Opened trunk - took out two large phillips head screws beside tail gate...
5
5

97 Taurus Vulcan 3.0 overheating.
Hi, all. New here, so please forgive. I did a search of the group to see if any of the previous topics were relevant, but didn't find one that fit "just right." I have a 97 Taurus GL sedan with a 3.0...
4
4

93 CROWN VICTORIA INTERIOR LIGHTS FLASHING-CLICKING SOUND
The other day this started -- something near the glove box also makes a clicking sound while the lights are flashing. Has anyone else encountered this?

1991 Taurus starting problem
Hello all... I've got a '91 Ford Taurus (V6 3.0L) that has always run great and served me well. But in the last few weeks, it won't run properly in the mornings. It cranks fine and starts nicely, but...
7
7

2000 Mystique follow up
And there were 10s of thousands of Taurus that didn't as well as 10s of thousands of crappy Accords. Oh, just heard, Honda's revolutionized the auto industry with PLASTIC intake manifolds. Of course...
7
7

1993 Crown Victoria Radio Part Number
Can anyone give me the exact OEM part number for a 1993 Crown Vic OEM premium radio/CD? This is the radio/CD used with the JBL speaker system. Thanks.
3
3

ford galaxy tailgate only opens with key
HI all, my 1997 ford galaxy tailgate only opens with a key. I cannot open it by the tailgate any other way. The micro switch on the door mechanism seems to be working. I suspect that its the solenoid...

Problem 99 contour sputters, stalling
Contour 99 sputtering and stalling...sounds horrible. used techron for fuel injectors yesterday...ran car hard for 100 miles...car sputters while driving, stalls when coming to a stop..not every time...
4
4

New Windstar Group Google
New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manuals plus more. Visit the New windstar website plus google group see the site at

2000 Ford F150 Power locks dont work
hello, the locks wont unlock or lock whenever i press the button on the door and i could hear them trying to unlock/lock. what should i do? Thanks
1
1

Commercial Crown Victoria
I am thinking of buying a used Crown Victoria (ex police car) to be used as a taxi. My 94 Grand Marquis is just breaking down alot. Anyone know an auction site in Nova Scotia or a car dealership to do...
3
3

Ford, GM have discussed merger, alliance
Toyota is not just better, they have world beating hybrid cars on the road. The new Camry hybrid is even a cost effective purchase price. A mid sized car that sips gas like a small car, for a few...
118
118

5.0 HO transplant
I'm putting a 1988 5.0 HO engine in my 1988 Jag xj6 (bad engine) It's kind of tight height wise. I need a oil pan with a rear sump only instead of the double sump of the 5.0 engine. The older 302 had...
2
2

1996 Remote Keyless Entry
Hi, Recently my remote control didn't work well. The range was getting shorter and finally stopped working. I figured it's been 11 years. It must be the battery. So, I replaced two CR2016 batteries in...
1
1