92 Explorer Brake replacement

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any pointers, websites, or literature that would help me change my brake pads on my 92 explorer? Im definitely and amateur but pretty handy. Any help would be great,
thanks!
On 26 May 2005 23:36:39 -0400, jaythebaron

please dont fuck with brakes other people may depend on it
foctard
hurc ast
more useless bovine rectal discharge from the village idiot

get a factory service manual. it will break it down in a way that you can understand it.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Mecury-92-Explorer-Brake-replacement-ftopict1 21673.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pY1732

lmfao is that the best advice you can give?? go to a collage book store and buy a text about the subject if ya understand it you can fix it service manual wont tell ya that stuff
hurc ast
why as a matter of fact,that is the best advice I can give. unlike you I am not an asshole that tells people to "junk it cause its a ford", or insults them by calling them names or cursing at them. if I do not have a good answer to the persons question, I say nothing. unlike you, who never has anything good to say about anything. that is why everyone here considers you the village idiot, and use what you say for entertainment purposes only

are you saying ford is not junk??
and like i said tom who cares what others think lmfao hurc ast
no, what I am saying is that as long as you keep on replying the way you do, people will keep on considering you an idiot, and in doing so, any answers or comments you give will be ignored.

am
insults
why