92 ford escort

I have a 1.9 l engine with burnt out clutch how do i replace it. I have done alot repairs to my car and would like to know how to do it on my car.

wired and confused wrote:

and then you will see the clutch/pressure plate on the flywheel... remove and replace... put the engine/transmission back in and you are all set....
Yuck! On the '92 the engine and tranny has to come out?
On my older escorts I just pulled the engine and left the transmission in the car.

No; you pull the transmission engine stays in place.

Check the fourms at http://www.feoa.net
Remove the transmission, machine flywheel, replace clutch and pressure plate, reinstall transmission.