92" ford taurus

I have a 92' ford taurus and When i get in my car in the morning when it is cold (this is without letting it warm up) and take off the car will cut off
when i try to accelerate. it only does it when it is cold and it also sometimes if it doesnt cut off it hesitates and then accelerates. What could be wrong?
HunterGirl4Life5 wrote:

ISC valve.