'93 Explorer Codes

How do I extract the engine PCM codes for a '93 Ford Explorer.
Also, I have the info code meanings for a '92 E350. Would they be the same?
David

"David N. Makinson" wrote:

Back then, it was all EEC-IV, and the codes are standardized. You can pull the codes several ways, like:
http://www3.telus.net/neatcrap/eec4.gif
or get a digital code reader for maybe $35 and you won't have to count "flashes".
The code definitions will be roughly the same... but the pinpoint tests will differ....
The E-box will have a speed/density injection strategy while the Ex has a MAF strategy - not to mention the differences in EGR systems and ignition systems.