95 Ford Probe - Bogs down at Full Throttle

Has anyone experience a 95 Forf Probe bogging down at full throttle? I've that engine light lit, but have yet to figure out how to get and read the computer code. Could this be caused by clogged fuel injectors? I've asked
this before but I didn't see any replies.

try changing the fuel filter
Most likely fuel pressure too low, put a gauge on it and see what it is.

if you have the engine managment light on its unmlikely to be a dirty / clogged fuel filter...it will be one of the sensors connected to the ECU, possibly a MAP sensor, maybe an idle control valve..it may even be the crank sensor breaking down at high speed.....do you have the ford 2 litre or the mazda 2.5 engine ??? either way you are going to need diagnostic equipment to diagnose why the managment light is on,

Either way, a problem such as bogging sounds like a fuel problem and the first thing you do for a fuel delivery problem is change that filter that has been on there for who knows how long. It is cheap and easy and probably is due anyway. That filter has wasted thousands of hours and dollars of diagnostics over the years I bet. Not to mention wasted thousands of fuel pumps too. :)