96 aerostar - wont start

van started ok this morning, but went to start again and heard nothing. No "click click click". Tapped the starter and battery but no use. Could this be a starter or solenoid issue? Please advise.

My 1990 Aerostar is going to the junk yard today.. :( I don't know how to work on the thing and can't afford to keep sinking money in to it. The damn junk yard won't even give me anything for it.
On 16 Apr 2005 11:16:48 -0400, in alt.autos.ford duck007