'96 Ranger brake light

I need to replace the bulb for the brake light on my '96 Ranger. How do I get the cover off? I took out the two screws, but the opposite side of the cover is still attached to the body somehow.
Many thanks, Enoch
look inside the bed the whole assembly needs to come out not a "cover"

Ouch! I was afraid of that. I have a bed liner that is a real bitch to remove. Thanks anyway.
Scott M wrote:

Never mind. I see what you mean now. There are four screws, not two, and I don't have to remove the bed liner. OK, now. Thanks.