99 Mer.Tracer Misfire Cyl. 3

Ladies & Gents,
My situation come from, I have a friend who has a 99 Tracer it has only 81kmiles on it. She thought the car needed a tuneup, so she took it in to
the dealer and was charged
$65.00 @ 1.50 hrs.= $97.50,. Labor $10.15 $ 4 = $40.60,. Spark plugs $9.95 for shop waste..
total 148.50
Afther going through all of this the next day the service engine light comes on. Well I took it too Autozone ,, there computer said misfir in Cylinder #3.
Well I called the trusty people at KING FORD, and got her another appointment...January 2, they told me it wasnt the wires, they didnt change the wires, IT wasnt the spark plug, they said it was somthing to do witht he Valve,, maybe coolant is leaking in or, worn out seal...Thus $1500.00 worth of work needed to be done labor included
Whats yall thought on this?
Thanks -- Jay Smit

comes
change
Honest I have driven the car, befor she took it, no problem. Whatso ever, it was her car so she did what she felt that was best/. It skips in Idle, run rought in drive too... He said that it could be driven, but its bad that the problem didnt occur until they did a tuneup.

Cylinder
witht
only