2005 Ford Mustang GT Pictures and Specifications

Oh baby, this looks so sweet!! It's like going back into my youthful years again.

Enjoy what continues to be the last of the true american muscle cars.

Paul

Paul Brown

It Needs an independent rear suspension no one cares about a 300 hp sports car with a live rear axle. Nobody will buy it with that rear axle. King

Reply to
MGK

I doubt this is true. It seems that people routinely buy the current Mustang Cobra, and remove the IRS and replace it with a solid rear axle. Besides, a Mustang is not a "Sports Car" in the traditional sense. It is a Sporty Car, or a Pony Car, or with the big V-8 - a Muscle Car.

I guess time will tell if you are right about the IRS. I care more about actual performance than having all the right acronyms.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

It looks like Ford may be taking the car back to it's root concept with the appearance of a pony car with attitude and a bit of performance for the real world that you won't be ashamed of. I like the fact it is getting away from the "bubble" design with no character of it's own. With that design, maybe folks will be able to tell it is a Mustang without having to go look for a label somewhere. It has been too long since someone stepped outside the wind tunnel to design a car. I like the classic appearance that it is ready to devour your ass and show you it's tail lights.

Reply to
lugnut

The current Mustang, with its solid axle and 260 HP, outsells all of its competitors, by at least five to one, why would anyone believe the 2005 with 300 HP would not do as well if not better? ;)

mike hunt

"C. E. White" wrote:

Reply to
BenDover