99 taurus lurches after running for 30 minutes

My 99 ford taurus with 80,000 miles recently started to lurch or lunge when I press on the gas. This is after driving for 25 to 30 minutes. Once the car gets moving it runs just fine. Also this sympton comes
and goes, it does not happen all of the time. Can someone tell me what is going on.

do you mean .. hesitate, then lunge?
and there are No other symptoms?
I would start by cleaning the Mass Air Sensor.. MAF.
Could also be the Throttle Position Sensor
But have the car checked for OBD codes set at Autozone or other store... just get the code number, dont let them sell you something to fix it..
Note - the two above might not set codes.