Antifreeze Brand,Type & Color

What would be the a good Brand, Type & Color of antifreeze to use in a 1995 Ford Taurus? Thanks ahead of time. Macy

Stick with green ethyeine glycol - thats what Ford uses. It doesn't mix with the orange stuff - see this link: http://www.aces.edu/dept/extcomm/newspaper/coolant.html
Gary
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:13:22 -0400, "Gary Compton"

Good Grief...... I just read that article and now I am totally confused. I have some BLUE antifreeze and they dont mention that color. ???????
Mark
During your next eye exam, have them administer the Ishihara test. :)
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Blue 'antifreeze' is Often Windshield washer antifreeeze..not for use in radiator

Whatever is on sale at KMart or cheapest at Walmart.
Green stuff 50/50 mix