Brrrrr..Cold

99 taurus. 3.0 OHV. Very little heat inside car.Put in a flush tee,took opposite end of hose off heater core and flushed water through..had good flow..replaced themostat,radiator cap, and the water pump..I,d say
heat works 10% better. What is the next step? The air is not very powerful blowing out of the vents,defrost,or heat vents...also the hose going into the heater core is very hot but the outlet hose is barely warm,is it possible that the heater core is still plugged even though I have good flow from the inlet to the outlet ???

Yep. time for a new core. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup