Bye-Bye Blemish Drying Lotion

Price:$8.99 Image: http:///image.php?id000YV6UO Best deal: http:///index.php?id000YV6UO
I have used almost every product out there, including prescriptions. This has to
be the most effective treatment out there. I work very hard all day and my face gets very oily, this is the only treatment that didn't make my acne worse. I also have very sensative skin and this doesn't irritate me at all. However what irritates me is that someone else went here and is bad mouthing this great product. That someone has finally taken the time out for US, that can't spend outlandish prices on your stupid expensive products that I could mix in my bathroom! I think the results are even better when I wash my face first with St. Ives (Swiss Formula) Apricot Scrub (medicated Oily or Acne prone Skin types) 4 bucks at wal-mart then I use Bye Bye Blemish 9.99 At Eckerd drug stores Lesley.........And Boyfriend who uses it also AJ (we actually fight over the bottle when it runs out!)
D'Arcy Original Drying Lotion:http:///index.php?id000YV84I