http://www.dashmat.co.uk/

Could anyone share his/her experience with this product (windscreen reflection minimizer)? Thanks.

Reply to
Garfagni Hervé

no ... but there is a free fix for Picassos under warranty. part number.(8211J5).Protecteur. Anti-glare cover. Citroen technical bulletin 8/23 the parts they will require to order are :

9980 a8 which is a degreaser and 8211j5 which is the plastic moulding which is attached to the dash with double sided tape.
Reply to
Toyota Lass

That site seems to be working now (it wasn't yesterday, at least not for me). I notice they also offer un-shaped rolls of the material, which can be cut to shape for other cars. Unfortunately 'out of stock' at the moment :(( My ZX could probably benefit from this stuff.

Reply to
Whiskers