Chevron Techroline, not Tectron

?Can anyone tell me were I can get Chevron Tecroline? They do not sell it in Massachusetts and there are no Chevron Filling Stations here either. The do
not sell it any of the major auto parts stores here either.
Were can I get it, possibly by mail-order, internet, etc,?

A quick Google turned up
"From the Techron press release: "...Techron additive was derived from Techroline, the additive previously used in Chevron gasolines. Techron is an even more effective mixture of compounds that fight deposits in an engine's intake system, and is added to Chevron gasolines at a higher dose than the Techroline additive. Like Techroline, Techron does not contribute to combustion chamber deposits."
So it looks like Techron is the new and improved Techroline.
SC Tom

This is interesting because I did not know they had stopped putting it in their gas. Been buying it for years just assuming it was in there.
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:39:15 -0800, "Dick Cheney"

What makes you think they don't still put it in their gas? The press release specifically says that they do.

No it doesn't. Re-read the release. Specifically; "previously used in Chevron gasolines". And, that Techron "is added to Chevron gasolines at a higher dose than the Techroline additive". Which is what happens when you add a can of Techron to your gas tank. It's then a higher dose than Chevron used to add to their gas.
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:33:15 -0500, "ah" <ahatnsdapdotcom> wrote:

used in Chevron gasoline, but has been replaced with Techron - which is also available as an additive, and just happens to be used in a higher concentration in the gasoline sold with Techron in it than tecroline was when techroline was the product of the day.
Techron is added to Chevron, Caltex, and Texaco gasolines.