Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis

Can anyone tell me how the fuel economy is on the newer Crown Vic? The sticker says 25 on the highway. I currently commute in a 90 Le Sabre with 175K miles. I'm getting worried that I might end up on the side of the road.
I like full sized cars but want to know how MPG I should really get. Thanks in advance.
i got rid of a 2000 merc marquis and on a trip i got 30+ mpg,,locally i got about 28 mpg
--
Eddie
"Zane Warren" < snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
Mr (28 MPG locally) Snyder is either posting a blatant troll, or he needs help in using his calculator...........

road.
Thanks
fuel mileage on a crown vic / grand marquis varies with the driver / driving conditions. in the winter my 99 crown vic gets 33 mpg on the freeway, cruise set at 60. in summer around town, in stop and go traffic, with ac on, it gets 12-16 mpg

with

I've got an 02 Town Car, which is the same basic platform. On a trip to Florida in March I got 25.4 MPG over the 2600 miles on the freeway. In all city driving, I get 18 MPG.
The new Crown Vic will get just a shade over 22 MPG, but after a week in it you will think that Buick is a 10 ton truck. The new Crown Vic will do just about everything better than the Buick but gets a little less mileage than the 3.8 V6 in the Buick. I say go for the Ford and see what you have been missing all these years.