97 crown vic/grand marquis heat and A/C question

does the 97 Crown Vic/Grand Marquis have a cabin air filter?? my mother just called and said that there is a musty odor coming out of the ducts on her 97 Grand Marquis.

Reply to
Tom

Don't know for sure if it has one or not (Wix doesn't list one), but there a number of good products at the auto stores and dealerships that will take care of the odor. I haven't used this one

but my neighbor did and swears by it. I used one from AutoZone that was a little cheaper, but only lasted about a year.Be sure her drain isn't plugged. My mother's Honda did that, and the smell was horrendous. After clearing the drain, it took 3 treatments with the AutoZone stuff to get rid of it all. SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom