Diagnostyka pojazdów?!

Czesć!
szukam schematów i programów do diagnostyki samochodów różnych marek Chciałbym dowiedzieć się jak to się robi i jak to wygląda w przypadku zakładania warsztatu napraw. proszę o kontakt via mail lub gg 621274
Pozdrawiam CHeNIeK
Hi!
I look for patern and the programmes to diagnostics of cars of different marks I would like to find out it how this was done was and how this looks in case the institution of workshop of repairs. I ask about contact via mail or gg 621274
I greet CHeNIeK
Add pictures here
✖
Translated into English and slightly paraphrased, this gentleman is asking how to set up an auto repair shop, how to troubleshoot cars and where to obtain diagnostic equipment and wiring diagrams. Something is telling me that he won't find this group too helpful in his endeavor. But heck, let's give him a hand anyway. Anyone interested in franchising out to Poland, for example?

Add pictures here
✖