Diagnostyka pojazdów?!

Czesæ!

szukam schematów i programów do diagnostyki samochodów ró¿nych marek Chcia³bym dowiedzieæ siê jak to siê robi i jak to wygl±da w przypadku zak³adania warsztatu napraw. proszê o kontakt via mail lub gg 621274

Pozdrawiam CHeNIeK

Hi!

I look for patern and the programmes to diagnostics of cars of different marks I would like to find out it how this was done was and how this looks in case the institution of workshop of repairs. I ask about contact via mail or gg

621274

I greet CHeNIeK

Reply to
Bucio