eBay Motors - wacko listing of the day

"FOR THIS LISTING YOU ARE BIDDING ON === I DONT KNOW === BUY IT ANYWAY" http://doiop.com/say_what

Earl wrote:

I don't know what it is, but it looks like it could be fun.
Earl writes:

It's last year's Popemobile.

Thats one of those utility carts they use on jobsites. That one is all beat up. Probably someone dropped a load of heavy stuff on it. The last time I saw one was on a jobsite in San Francisco. The contractors use the cart to move supplies.

It's actually an older Daihatsu Hijet mini pickup truck, mostly used for urban delivery vehicles, although I'm not sure of the year. One of the local florists had a fleet of them for flower deliveries, and they had tarps on hoops over the back similar to Conestoga wagons. The one in the eBay listing had the top of the cab cut off from the windshield upwards.
http://www.env.go.jp/air/car/vehicles/gas-012.htm
jim menning wrote:

Neat!

Needs a flathead Ford.